Sparkling wine, whether it be champagne, prosecco, or cava, is delicious and beautiful on its own, but from time to time, the occasion calls for something uniquely festive.
One important note, since you will be altering the flavor of your sparkling wine, stick to a cheap bottle.
Hibiscus Sparkling Wine
Yield: 1 serving
- Place a candied hibiscus flower at the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill flute with sparkling wine.
- Add drops of hibiscus extract to taste.
- Drink Recipe: Rose Water & Cardamom Lemonade
- Cocktail Recipe: Kir Royale 2.0
- Cocktail Recipe: Classic Champagne Cocktail
- On Mother’s Day, Cocktails Beat Flowers
- Cocktail Recipe: The Kitty Hawk (A Cousin to the Aviation)